HomePatient's InfoBilling Information
Text Size

Billing Information

Hospital Expenses

Shortly after your discharge, the hospital will bill your insurance carrier for all covered expenses, which include charges for your room, medications and supplies, and inpatient ancillary services, such as x-rays, lab tests, physical therapy. Your personal physician and other attending specialists will bill you separately for their services (for example: Radiologist, Pathologist, Cardiologist, Surgeon, Anesthetist).

You will receive a statement of your account regularly, which reflects all payments received by your insurance carrier, Medicare, Medicaid, and/or personal payments. Any balance remaining after your insurance pays will be your responsibility.

Financial Assistance

As a patient at Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital, you have the right to appropriate and respectful care, regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or ability to pay.

This facility provides a reasonable amount of its services without charge to people whose income falls within certain limits and who reside in Butler and Greenwood County at the time of service.

Patients and their families are encouraged to apply for financial assistance. The necessary documents to apply for financial assistance are listed below and you may also request a mailed copy by calling 316-321-3300 for the Registration Supervisor or physically obtaining a copy at the registration points in the Hospital. 

720 W. Central El Dorado KS 67042.  (316) 321-3300