Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital > About Us > Foundation > Financial and Estate Planning
Financial and Estate Planning
The Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital Foundation offers the services of Thompson & Associates to assist you with financial and values-based estate planning. Our representative, Bob Crew, serves as an advisor to help you focus on what’s important to you and how you want to convey your values and valuables to your loved ones.
How this service works:
This special planning process requires a team effort between Thompson & Associates and the professional advisors you may already work with, such as an accountant, attorney or financial consultant. Bob can discuss options to help you determine if you will have sufficient funds for your lifetime, identify how your heirs will benefit from your estate and quantify the tax consequences. In addition, Bob will work with you to develop a strategy to self-direct your resources in a way that best meets your and your family’s needs. Services are available to create a new plan or review an existing one to ensure it carries out your long-term intentions.
The advantages and benefits of working with Thompson & Associates:
- Everything discussed is strictly confidential.
- Their advice and plans are provided to you at no cost.
- They will not try to sell you products, manage your investments or write legal documents.
- They will not solicit funds for any specific organization as they help you fulfill your charitable goals.
- Their process allows you to think at your own pace and explore the options available without pressure.
About Bob Crew:
- Joined with Thompson & Associates in 2012.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Fellow with the Charitable Estate Planning Institute.
- Member – Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- 25 years of experience in the fields of estate planning and charitable giving.
Bob Crew’s vital contribution to our team includes his ability to demystify subjects that are often times intimidating and confusing. Bob is knowledgeable, easy to work with and supported by the team of professionals at Thompson & Associates. Their services are generously provided by the Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital Foundation for the benefit of area residents and the community.
For more information about Bob or this free estate planning service, please contact Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital Foundation at 316.321.8741 or email email@example.com.